Yoni care is just as important as skincare and hair care. We often neglect this part of our bodies without even realizing it. Yoni care has become a hot topic of discussion lately and as a result, many products have been created to help with this. The way we treat that special place affects our hormones and sexual health.
We recommend products that we feel are beneficial to our you. if you make a purchase we earn a small commission.
A hormonal imbalance means that there is too much or too little of a hormone in your bloodstream. Hormones are produced, stored, and released into your bloodstream through the endocrine glands. Therefore, If your endocrine system is not functioning properly you will have a hormonal imbalance.
Hormonal imbalances are common during puberty, your period, and pregnancy. Every woman will experience periods of hormonal imbalance at some point in her life, so all of us could benefit from some if not all of these yoni care products.
These gems remove toxins, dead cells, and bad bacteria. They also draw out old blood clots and mucus. As well as, help with yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. These gems are a combination of herbs that detox your womb and cause vaginal wetness. They also help tighten, tone, and improve overall vaginal health. Use this detox for irregular cycles, fibroids, reoccurring infections, endometriosis, and vaginal dryness, as well as other issues that cause discomfort.
Pussy Potion Herbal Douche helps cleanse your sacred place, in addition, it helps eliminate yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and vaginal odors. Also, it can help tone your vagina. Pussy Potion is great to use after sex and your period.
Menstrual cramps can be debilitating and so we usually take medicines that don’t provide much relief. Womb Detox herbal tea is beneficial to the body and yoni, therefore, we call it “life support” tea.
- muscle cramps
- water retention
- Comfrey: A great source of calcium, iron, and Vitamin A. Highly prized for its wound healing properties. Also mends broken bones, torn ligaments, injured tissue & stomach ulcers.
- Echinacea: A supreme herb for strengthening the immune system, as a result, excellent for building resistance to cold, flu, and infections.
- Ginger: Used for stomach cramps, colds, poor circulation, nausea, menstrual irregularities & discomfort.
- Nettle: Rich in calcium and Vitamin A, so this herb strengthens and supports the whole body. Aids with anemia, fatigue, edema, menstrual difficulties, allergies, and hay fevers.
- Cinnamon: Warm, nurturing, and comforting. High in antioxidants in addition to acting as a mild anti-inflammatory. It helps to clear the sinuses and may improve cold symptoms
- Helps prepare the uterus for conception
- Reduces hormonal or PMS cramps
- Fights viruses & infections
- Aids in relaxation, fibroids, and PCOS as well as endometriosis
- Helps tone and tighten the vagina
- Helps maintain a healthy ph
- Rids the Yoni of unhealthy bacteria & yeast
- Regulates your cycle
- Helps to improve hemorrhoids